Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What happens in San Diego...

Hi there!

So much has been going on I hardly know where to begin!  I had my bachelorette party weekend down in sunny San Diego March 3-5!  We stayed at the beautiful L'Auberge in Del Mar... it was 80 degrees all weekend and probably the most relaxing setting to be in!  I have included some pics of everything for you all!  I had such a great time with my girlfriends and I honestly feel so blessed to have each and every one of them in my life!

The girls at Lips - What a great show!

First toast of the weekend!

We are ready to party!

Champagne and Fresh Flowers all over my room!

Brunch at Jake's - Yum!

More toasting...

On the walk to Jake's... so peaceful!

The bridal party!

More toasting...

Such a beautiful resort!

Dinner at Dick's Last Resort

Being sung to at the Piano Bar!

My girl Kari-Lyn!

Such a great night!

Farewell lunch!



 As you can see it was fun and relaxing all at once!  Now that my bridal shower and bachelorette party are behind me, it feels like the "final countdown"!  All those last minute things that I have been putting off - well it is time to get them done.  I am working on song selections with Victor at Invisible Touch, I just finalized the florals with Melissa at Flowers by Cina, and I am working on the menu selection!  Since the invitations have gone out I have been getting back 3-5 response cards a day - it is so much fun - they are like little presents that arrive by mail!  I have been keeping everything and I love the little love notes that I have received back with some!  It really makes my day!

We are also finalizing the rehearsal dinner, which I am thrilled to say that we are using the "Mafia Room" at Cucina Alessa on Main Street!  Not only is the food there delicious, but Alessandro the owner is so fantastic!  What a perfect place for John's parents to host a dinner - we are surrounded by wines from all over California! 

 I also had my hair and make-up trial from Andrea Buhler!  You can't see too much from this photo which is why I am disclosing it!  Ha ha!  I will say that I love love love what we are going to do - she is so talented!!!
Well... 38 days and counting!

xoxo,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment