Thursday, November 10, 2011

I got "Jacked Up"!


On my day off this week, I got caught up on some wedding planning for myself!  It seems like this is going to turn into a common theme here the closer April approaches!  I started my morning meeting with the lovely and talented Kathy Nosek.  She has been so incredibly fantastic to work with.  Kathy is incredibly organized and she has awesome ideas and recommendations!  The only downer was that we met at Starbucks on Main Street and I got a parking ticket because Tuesday is street sweeping day.  I swear the cop must have watched me park and put money in the meter because as soon as I walked inside Starbucks a nice gentleman asked if anyone was parked on the street because the street sweeper was there.  Well I walk back outside and already have a ticket on my window.  OBVIOUSLY I did not see the sign - really - what a jerk!

After my meeting with Kathy, I went to the bridal shop where I bought my dress.  They are having a trunk show at the end of this month and if I bought my accessories before November 18th, they offered me 20% off!  Um, discount?  Yes please!  Now I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say that if you are coming to my wedding, I recommend that you bring a pair of sunglasses to shield your eyes from the bling!  :)  The accessories were my absolute favorite part of trying on the wedding dresses.  I loved all the options, colors, crystals that really made the dress you had on your wedding dress.  It was an incredible feeling being back in the store and seeing my dress again.  So, as they say on "Say Yes to the Dress" I got "Jacked Up"!

Cheers!
Dani

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, my cute little Jacked Up Dani Girl. Can't wait!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete